PENGARUH KONSENTRASI PASAR, MODAL, RISIKO KREDIT, EFISIENSI BIAYA, DAN DIVERSIFIKASI TERHADAP KINERJA BANK YANG TERDAFAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA Abstraksi / Abstracts:

The objective of the empirical study is to examine and to analyze the effect of market concentration, capital, credit risk, cost efficiency, and diversification on the bank performance of commercial banks. The sample of this empirical study is the banking company that listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2009-2014. This research uses multiple linear regression analysis as hypothesis testing. Based on the results of F test is known that there is a significant effect of the variable market concentration, capital, credit risk, cost efficiency, and diversification on the bank performance (return on assets). Adjusted R2 value of the regression model for this study is 0.595. The results also showed that 59.5% ROA (return on assets) is affected by variable market concentration, capital, credit risk, cost efficiency, and diversification while the remaining 40.5 % is explained by other variables. The effect of variables such as market concentration, and capital on ROA (return on assets) are positive and significant. While there is a negative and significant effect between credit risk, cost efficiency, and diversification on ROA (return on assets).


Kata Kunci / Keywords:
Market Concentration, Capital, Credit Risk, Cost Efficiency, Diversification, bank performance
FullText:
FullText